(Let's just ignore the fact that it's already March...where did February go?!)
Oooooh, I loved my February Glam Bag from Ipsy! So many amazing products that I almost want to say that it's my favorite bag so far.
Of course, I love the pink theme for February and Valentine's Day. Super cute but not overly cheesy!
Here's the rundown of what I received:
1. Large Angled Face Brush by Luxie Beauty // This is a wonderful brush! I've been using it with my blush and bronzer. It's so soft and helps things go on smoothly. I really like the large handle and rose gold accents.
2. CARGO Cosmetic, Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla // Honestly, not a fan. The consistency itself is great, but the shade is SO light. Like almost white. I just don't think I can pull it off.
3. Composition No. 1 Parfum Oil by JOYA // I really like this scent! It almost has a vintage vibe to it with great floral notes. This was the first time I received perfume in a glam bag (I once received body splash) and hope I get to try another scent soon.
4. ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini // I have been searching for a coral-y blush for a while now, so I am super excited about this. I've used it a few times -- mostly waiting until spring/summer for this shade. It's great with my fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes!
5. Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz // Ipsy has been on point when it comes to eyeshadows in my glam bags. I love this champagne color; it's one that I use almost every day for a simple, natural look.
You can sign up for Ipsy too - it's only $10/month!
(Psst - there are affiliate links in the post, so I will get Ipsy points if you sign up via my links!)