Last week I received my July Glam Bag from Ipsy. This was my third glam bag, and I'm just as happy as ever!
When you first sign up for Ipsy, you take a survey. Based on your answers, Ipsy selects products for you each month. My answers leaned more toward make-up products, not skincare ones...and I've always been happy with the selections each month. You can re-take the survey whenever if you want to change up your glam bags!
Here's my July Glam Bag:
1. BareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow in Divine Wine. This is a new product from BM, and I was so happy to try it out. I use BM (matte foundation powder, mineral veil, eyeshadows, mascara, lipgloss) regularly. The color itself isn't one I would normally choose (it's a bit dark), but I really like the application of the eyeshadow and how it blends.
2. Pur-lisse SPF 30 Moisturizer. I haven't tried this product but am super exited about the SPF level. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture in SPF 15 daily. It's lightweight and absorbs easily, so I'm a fan. I am concerned about it not having a high enough SPF and am looking forward to seeing if this Pur-lisse moisturizer might be a new option for me.
3. POP Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer. I have actually been on the hunt for a bronzer. Reviews seem so mixed for different brands I was looking at, so I had trouble deciding. When this bronzer was included in my glam bag, I was thrilled! I've used it a few times already and really like it. There is a soft glimmer to it -- not overwhelming at all. It blends very nicely and isn't too dark for my super pale skin.
4. Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Lip & Cheek Stain in Cherry. Ok, so cheek stains freak me out! I don't trust their ability to actually blend naturally into the skin. I have, however, used this already on my lips and really like it! It's a great light red tint.
5. wHet Nail Polish in Facetious. I love bright nail polish and didn't own a great blue hue until now. It goes on very light and requires at least two coats to look its best. I swear by Essie, which all you need is one coat -- so I'm a bit spoiled. The wHet brand definitely isn't the best quality, but it's a fun color for summer.
So there you have it! FYI - I signed up for Ipsy with my own money. You can sign up too here (psst - that's an affiliate link, so I will get Ipsy points if you sign up). It's $10/month with no contract!
I am loving the Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray. I use it along with the hair oil I received in my May Glam Bag. It's great for messy, natural waves! I'm still obsessed with the NYX Butter Gloss that I received as well. Finally, I'm happy to report that I really the Jessie's Girl Liquid Eyeliner. I'm still working on my technique, but I love the clean look of liquid eyeliner.