Today Evan and I are celebrating our third wedding anniversary! To put it simply, we're blessed. Beyond belief, my friends. I am so thankful to be Evan's wife and to have him as my husband.
While I am no expert in relationships, here are a few things I've learned in my first three years of marriage!
- Talk. About everything.
- Sit down at the table and enjoy dinner with no distractions (turn off the tv!).
- Give every ounce of yourself to your marriage. It's worth it.
- A kiss on the forehead really does make everything better.
- Wine? Enjoy it every night with your loved one!
- Be thankful. Never take your relationship for granted.
- Laugh. Every single day. I can't stress this enough.
To see a recap of our wedding day, click here!