Hey, friends! I've been seeing this "20 Questions" post going around the blog world, so I thought it might be fun. Truth be told, it totally reminds me of those email chains back in middle school, and I'll be the first to admit that I loved those surveys.
1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend your Saturday?
Wake up (semi) early and walk to a local coffee shop, then head out for a hike.
2. Name your top three favorite TV shows.
Parks & Recreation, Modern Family and Seinfeld
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
4. Why do you blog?
I absolutely love food and enjoy sharing recipes with others. My husband is also very busy with grad school, so this gives me something to "work" on while he does his homework. :)
5. Share five websites you visit regularly.
Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and CNN
6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport). He. Is. Hilarious.
7. List a few of your favorite snacks.
Wheat Thins, popcorn, string cheese and CANDY. I don't lie.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
No = a major sad face. Our apartment doesn't allow them (but we're moving in June!).
9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
iPhone, Bare Minerals foundation and my MacBook Pro
10. What's your favorite drink?
Morning: coffee. Night: wine. Don't make me choose.
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
12. Do you have children?
Not yet, but maybe soon! And when I say "soon," I mean in like 3-4 years. :)
13. What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading, cooking, baking, hiking and drinking wine
14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I am a worrier, and I'd like to not be one.
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Actor: Ryan Gosling. Actress: Julia Roberts.
17. What's the coolest thing you've done this week?
Um, make banana bread! I'm cool!
18. Do you live near your family or far from them?
Far and that's the one thing that is tough about being in California!
19. List three of your talents.
Event planning, cooking(!) and being a very welcoming person
20. What is your greatest attribute?
Your turn! Answer any of the questions above, so I can get to know you better!