Hey, foodies! Remember me? It's been rather long, hasn't it? What have I been up to, you may ask. A boatload of activities that has kept me from posting! Rest assured that I have great recipes to share with you in the weeks to come. For those interested, here's a little glimpse of what's been happening in the Ice Cream & Wine household:
- sailing trip from the Bahamas to North Carolina
- the hubs got his Master's degree!
- the in-laws visited for 5 days
- we moved - sayonara, Baltimore!
- we attended a wedding at the West Point Academy in New York
I thought I'd ease back into blogging, so I'll begin with our menu for the week.
Monday: variation of Eggplant Bake, Harvest Grains Blend (from Trader Joe's)
Tuesday: Butter Chickpea Curry, brown basmati rice, cauliflower
Wednesday: Braised Balsamic Chicken, multigrain rice pilaf, green beans
Thursday: Wild Mushroom & Black Truffle FlatbreadFriday: Pasta with marinara, black olives, ricotta cheese